Lilly Prints & Doggie Grahams:
Few things are as personal as fingerprints, handwriting or artwork. Say Anything Jewelry captures these things to create fine silver heirloom jewelry. Each piece is handcrafted into stunning remembrance keepsakes for you and your loved ones.
Best of all, we help you design your jewelry. Our print pieces can incorporate circles, ovals, squares, rectangles, hearts, dogtags and more. You can also pair them up with our sterling silver, brass or copper stamped pieces to include names, dates or quotes. Don’t forget our selection of birthstones, charms and pearls to personalize even more.
We have designed jewelry from the following:
- Fingerprints taken with our inkless fingerprint kit
- Inked fingerprint kits
- Fingerprints taken at funeral home
- Handwritten signatures and sentiments from old greeting cards and letters
- Baby hand prints and foot prints taken at the hospital or out of a baby book
- Hand prints from art projects
- Simple drawn artwork (crayon, pencil, pen, marker )
- Police record fingerprints
- Pet paw prints in ink or using our inkless kit
- Pet paw molds taken at a vet clinic (in special cases, please ask)
If you have something you’d like made into jewelry that you don’t see on our list, just ask, we may be able to work with it!
How Do I Get Started?
Do you love our work and want us to get started on your keepsake? Call us at 605-695-3997 and we will help you start the design process. If you need to get fingerprints taken of your loved one or need a pet nose molding kit, we offer them for sale. The kits can be picked up at our retail location or mailed to you.
If you already have a print, handwriting or art work, it can be taken or mailed to our retail location, copied and returned to you immediately in most cases. You may also scan it and email it to us. If the scan quality is not satisfactory, we may ask for a better scan, a mailed photocopy or the original to scan to ourselves and send back. Because your keepsake is personalized, we do require full payment before we may begin working on your order. We do not offer refunds on our personalized pieces.